9.11.13

I miss the beach

I decided to slow down and post three times per week. With the current post format posting WILL become more time-consuming, and with academy and all I guess I should focus on good in-depth posts instead of quantity :B

So! here's a sketchbook page full of beach people from last summer. Some of them are amusing.





  • I'm glad I could use all the available space in the sheet. The year before I couldn't squeeze in as many sketches
  • Poses and shading seem to work fine - the bodies are less stiff than last time

  • The linework is often insecure and messy - NOT the good kind of messy
  • Anatomy and proportions, as always. I seem to struggle most with legs and sitting poses


Experience gained: 3 points!
- I don't mind a cluttered page. I lovelovelove saving space and drawing tiny helps me cope with fast-moving bad people
- I definitely need to work on legs and hips structure
- The lines are more complex and messy than last year. I can't tell if it's a good thing quite yet D:

No comments:

Post a Comment