23.11.13

Ski season

Why do I crave snow so much?
Speed painting from reference of Ovindoli, a mountain place I miss very much.
All together now:
- one brush
- no color picking
- no lineart


  • This took very little - between 10 and 15 minutes
  • Contrast looks a little better-managed than usual 

  • Those clouds suck, no matter how stylized they ended up looking
  • I'm not happy with the general feel of the textures. Time to make some good brushes


Experience gained: 2 points!
- I feel I need a "multiple strokes" brush. Scribbling with a single tip is fun and all, but I feel it doesn't simulate the effect I'm after well enough. I also need brushes that are better suited to painting environments - more texture, less control
- I realized I have little to no experience with rendering clouds. Practice needed!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment