30.10.13

Discoveries

During summer 2012 I found out fineliners and copics are practical and fun sketching media. Here are my first attempts at portraying chubby models at the local beach.


... there's something disturbing here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  • Fineliner & Copic markers are easy to carry around and look effective
  • Quick merciless sketching without the luxury of an eraser is VERY useful
  • I've learned new things about cast shadows
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  • That little girl
  • These look pretty stiff
  • Perhaps a hint of context would make them better

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Experience gained: ? points
This is from one year and a half ago so I don't really remember what meaningful lessons I drew out of it, except that I need to get faster and less "clean" if necessary. And


FOR GOD'S SAKE IMPROVE ON CHILDREN AND SMILES 

No comments:

Post a Comment